Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Arizona.....
















Well as of June 11th we made it down to Arizona. Nate had already started his AIT here a week before we got here. It is so nice being in the same state as him and even seeing him way more then I did while he was in Basic Training. I can't describe how much better I feel being newar him :) I am so proud of Nate for doing so well in basic he was promoted while in basic which is something that doesnt happen to everyone. So I am very proud of him! I know he is going to do so well in AIT, he has already passed his first test in AIT. So I know he will do great through with his training :) Well as for me and Lily here. We are moved into an apartment just 5 mins from the base nate is at, and we have made our little apartment look just like home so its nice! I have my sister in law and brother in law here also so that makes this adjustment a lot easier. There are also a few other wives I have met that Lily and I will have to hang out with as well. So it couldn't have worked out any better! Well that's about it so far. I will try to update this as much as I can while we are here. We are in AZ for 4 months and then we aren't sure where the army is sending us next, but I will let you know :)





Oh by the way...Nate is the SEXIEST HOTTEST Soldier boy out there! Yay for me!!! :)

2 comments:

krista and ty said...

aw so cute!! so glad your back with lover boy! miss you so much though! xoxo!

Gerri said...

hellooooo.... you are already back in Utah and leaving again in a few days! update your blog! I love you guys!