Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Zoo and The Living Aquarium


















A few weeks ago Nate, me and Lily went to the zoo with my brother Ejay,Amber,Parker and Lyla! It really was one of the best times I have had the zoo. We got there at about 10 in the morning and there was hardly anyone there and the animals were all out playing around instead of slopin around and sleeping. We went and watched the bird show and that was pretty cool, I have never seen that show so that was exciting.Lily enjoyed the bird show as well she was squealing and talking it was so cute!! So I think she liked the zoo :)



And then on saturday nate and I took Lily to the Living Aquarium which was pretty cool too. Nate got to touch some sting ray and they have some awesome tanks with interesting sea creatures in them!! Lily loved the tanks she was just talking the whole time we were there, just smiling and cooing at the fish!! Here are some pictures from these two days we had the Zoo and Living Aquarium!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time!!! I love the pictures! That little Lily is a doll!

Lindsay said...

Okay your little Lilly is adorable. We still haven't checked out the aquarium! Looks like fun though:)